Robby Ball @perfectsliders
This is the MOST special thing you will see EVER. Our WW2 Vet Leonard Crowl asked us to share a SPECIAL message to President Donald J. Trump. Leonard has a heart of gold as you can see, and his dream in his final days is to meet President Trump. Ask yourself, when was the last time you heard a vet say they want to meet Biden? Obama? Leonard LOVES 45 and he knows We The People voted him in. No president in history loves our vets more than DJT. PLEASE SHARE ๐Ÿ™ for miracle!
mgshowchannel
10:48 AM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
29 April, 05:04
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Brought tears to my eyes. I hope it comes true. We all will manifest it with Trump vibes. Thank you for your service๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
06 May, 02:38
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ช I'm not crying you're crying. No, actually I am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 April, 04:25
Precious ๐Ÿ’–

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
29 April, 03:57
oh my heart โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ these men and women who fought so hard for our freedom deserve so much more. you can tell his wife just wants to cry. love you sir. thank hou for your service ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
29 April, 03:47
โคโคโค

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 April, 03:03
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญHe is so right. I hope the President goes to meet him. And HOW sweet his wife, is there with him. I sincerely hope the President takes time to meet him, and put a smile on this soldiers face.

Daryl Robinsen @DarylRobinsen
29 April, 02:15
We salute you sir thank you for positive words

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 April, 02:15
Respect โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™
He looks damn good for 96!

memes matter @NoComment
29 April, 02:14
I love you Sir, and God Bless You and your family stillโค๐Ÿคฒ

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 April, 12:40
Sooo sweet โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 April, 12:25

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 April, 12:08
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
29 April, 11:51
Hopefully somebody's gotten this to DJT by now. โ™ฅ Ima copy/paste it to Scavino's FB page in a comment somewhere. See if I can help this precious vet out. โ˜บ

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 April, 11:40
If 45 sees this - I honestly believe he will at least call this man - God Bless

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 April, 11:26
Thank you Patriot!! I hope and pray that this message gets to President Trump!! ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

โจ€Florence VondaโŸ donated @Generator
29 April, 11:17
a true American Hero

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 April, 11:17
God Bless You Sir ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ! You remind me of my Father! ๐Ÿฅน
Thank you for your Service! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ I personally will fight on for you! Never Forget We Love You! โค๏ธ #neverforget
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 April, 11:13
Love x 1000

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 April, 11:11
๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ God love him. ๐Ÿ™

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 April, 11:05
Awww, what a sweet man and I hope he gets his wish! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 April, 11:04
Iโ€™m not crying. Youโ€™re crying

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 April, 10:56
Ditto...what he said. Eternal Gratitude to our beloved President Donald J. Trump.