Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Elon kicking off the day on Twitter…”Let’s have less hate and more love.”
09:34 AM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
29 April, 10:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Out of curiosity, who constitutes the "far-right"? It's not the RINOs, as they're on the left. Even Fascists are leftists; just because they disagree with communists on what to call themselves doesn't mean they're not still ideologically aligned with an all-powerful State/Corporate power.

NAZIs are NOT "far-right," they work hand-in-hand with other Satanic leftists sacrificing human life (war, medical experiments, starvation, etc) for the betterment of the elite.

Anarchists would be more in line with the "far-right." I never hear anything about anarchists though, as far as I can tell EVERYBODY just loves the State and can't imagine life without it (just as long as it's controlled by their preferred ruling class).

For all we hear about the "far-right," they seem to be almost non-existent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arya 1703 @Arya
29 April, 09:56
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 April, 09:43
This feels like so much winning!

LOVE, love is becoming trendy on Twatter??

Be still my beating heart! 😍