Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 April, 01:54
VK on Twitter asking Dan when TS Desktop will be out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
29 April, 01:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
What's the answer? I'm waiting too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 April, 02:09
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
No answer yet. If you're not on Twitter I'll be doing what I call 'VK Twitter Reconnaissance' for those who aren't using it.

Pink Totter @Totter
29 April, 02:12
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Thanks, I can read things on twitter but still suspended. Go and look around for a while, but it's not the most uplifting place... Thank God for AU!

Jingoist Lady @JingoistLady
29 April, 02:16
Research

Pink Totter @Totter
Yes, have researched and seen way more than I wanted to at times. This movie doesn't come with a guide book, in the end we will know the white hats, the black hats and the gray hats.

How many were brought up in the dark, have repented and were brought into the light? God only knows what is in someone's soul.
02:26 AM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Jingoist Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
29 April, 02:37
Amen🙏