Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
🧐Magically this picture does not exist anymore?
01:05 AM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
29 April, 07:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
This looks like the old Elon. It's my belief that he has been replaced and is now being used as a tool by the White Hats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 07:24
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I don't know but the first one was def a tool as is Bezos. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
05 May, 10:56
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I believe so too.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 April, 06:55
they look like two real shmucks 😆

29 April, 07:26
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
😂😂🤣For sure, and they don't look like they tip well.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
29 April, 06:55

29 April, 07:27
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Whoa, this is what someone was trying too get me to see. WHOA>

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
29 April, 04:05
I dont trust or like musk, he seems the type that will always follow the winning side no matter how many times he has to switch sides. The guy gives off bad vibes. One day he says AI is bad, next day he wants to put mirco chips in peoples heads

29 April, 07:32
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
Good point and on his double mind.