Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 April, 12:22
STOP HAVING MENTAL BREAKDOWNS ON HERE LAUREN
WE DONT WANT TO HELP YOU

WE DONT LIKE HOW YOU ACT ASKING FOR HELP ALL THE TIME SO FUCK OFF LAUREN

thats how people treat me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 April, 02:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
take care friend - we are going thru some major metaphysical changes - I am not sure what exactly your main pain comes from, but I do believe that in these times everything is manifested to an uncomfortable degree. Take care and know that you are exactly who we (the universe) needs you to be. Take a break - God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
It mainly comes from just wanting our team to work together as God and military has instructed me to do.
I cant get anyone to work together to merely share research.
I love you my friend.
03:00 PM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 April, 03:09
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I understand your frustration...hang in there - we have come way too far to stop now. Not everyone understands the brevity and dangerous times we are living in. Part of being one of those people that do, comes with frustration and suffering. I get it. sending you hugs and love