WE DONT WANT TO HELP YOU

WE DONT LIKE HOW YOU ACT ASKING FOR HELP ALL THE TIME SO FUCK OFF LAUREN

thats how people treat me
12:22 PM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 April, 02:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
take care friend - we are going thru some major metaphysical changes - I am not sure what exactly your main pain comes from, but I do believe that in these times everything is manifested to an uncomfortable degree. Take care and know that you are exactly who we (the universe) needs you to be. Take a break - God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 April, 03:00
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
It mainly comes from just wanting our team to work together as God and military has instructed me to do.
I cant get anyone to work together to merely share research.
I love you my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
28 April, 02:55
WWG1WGA

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 April, 12:52
I Love You. You are not invisible. God Bless You. Are You Ok?

28 April, 01:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
no Im not
Im crying and hurting really bad
and all of you know why

love you Jason

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 April, 12:30
I'm sorry you are going through tough times. Most of the time people ignore personal posts and i think it's because nearly if n iij t everyone here is going through some shit ir other as well.
I once posted how im a bio woman who long ago married a bio man in transition m-t-f and he (and I) had an epiphany at one point where we realized it was wrong and a mental illness. He had been on hormones but thank God never had the surgery and ge reversed it all back to normal a few years back.
i think thst story is significant because i was on tbe inside and here I'm saying how we were reformed once we dug into the Bible more (always Christians) and realized the mind control aspect.
BUT no one even replied.
Nowadays it'd be easy to do this, but nack then it was not; and we were early starters on no-vaxxjng as well, dealing with all kinds of shit from all directions.
I'm here for you if you need to talk, though im a little slow responding sometimes.
Hang in there.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 12:26
That’s that fire in you! I am earth sign here to calm you! You can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink! calm yourself Sister!🥰🙌🏻💫

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 April, 12:24
I saw that yesterday. People think you are speaking directly to them and it frightens them.

28 April, 12:26
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I am speaking directly to them.
People are here to worship VK and not work together as a team.