Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There must be people behind the scenes bursting with impatience to bring anons Deserved Nice Things™.

Sending my love to those who labour unseen for us all. Have enough coffee and chocolate to cure the "waiting woes" — for now, at least.

"Brew up" is the new buckle up...
06:09 AM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 April, 02:51
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
got CHAGA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 April, 12:12
DNT™ ~ could it be something like letting us have our twitter accounts back? My 9th new account was immediately suspended. I want to go to battle!

Also, I am out of chocolate! Who let this happen?!? Well that would be me, but it’s unacceptable all the same.

I do hope those working behind the scenes have all the chocolate they need. If I could directly help them I’d be giving them a backrub, a hug, a beer, a listening ear, perhaps a sound healing session, some reiki, a free painting, whatever keeps them going!!! ✨💛✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 April, 12:12

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 April, 12:08
😎Shots on me

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 April, 11:54
viva Martin 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 April, 11:49
brew up
buckle up
enjoy the show

This movie is so good…

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 April, 08:59
Good morning! ☕️ 🍩

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 April, 07:00
333 😎🔥☕🍫
(Side Note: How cool is it that Chocolate just exists!!!)

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
28 April, 07:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😍God, Patriots, chocolate and coffee... add in photography and you have most of my favorite things.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 April, 12:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
everybody should have access to amazing chocolate. chocolate for the world ! 😋😋😋🥰🥰🥰

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
28 April, 06:54
Reminds me of this gospel song. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Keep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA Records LabelKeep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning · Hot TunaFirst Pull Up, Then Pull Down℗ Originally released 1971. All rights res...

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
28 April, 06:29
I'm starting early this morning. ☕🍫

Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 April, 06:21
Not too long.