Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
😭😠 Not remdesivir... Dear God...

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
RobertKennedyJr (Twitter)

"FDA approved use of antiviral therapy, remdesivir, to treat COVID-19 in infants 4 weeks and older, despite having no evidence the treatment is effective or even safe for young children."

https://childrenshealthdef...
01:35 AM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 April, 01:50
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Fooking arrest people at the FDA, CDC, WHO . . .

Find a backbone, parents!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
28 April, 01:59
Fact: THEY WANT 13 out of EVERY 14 people DEAD. THIS is THEIR PLAN. THEY Dont care If you know This Fact. WE are dealing with INSANE PEOPLE who are PURE EVIL. CANNIBALS Who Eat Children, ALL Ages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 April, 01:45
This needs to stop and it needs to stop now. I am sorry but our focus has always been on the children of this world yet what about the children in all of our families????? We have children dropping like flies as athletes. We have children overdosing on the drugs being brought into our country. We have children committing suicide. We have babies being exposed to jabbed moms. This makes me sick.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
28 April, 03:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Sounds like you are not consenting to the collateral damage theory.

Me either.