Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
28 April, 07:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ive tried and tried but I cant get back on. still suspended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 April, 06:27
Test them hard VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 04:55
I gotta be honest, I have no idea who ya are. But if you are a patriot. WHICH you are, right on. I know you have no idea who I am either. lol

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 April, 04:09
Anons immediately engaged in recon, pushing the edge of the envelope on Twitter because frankly we just don't give a crap if banned. We have our "Home" Base, our base camp where we bunk in the barracks with each other. We fight as a stealth unit using vibe, frequency and osmosis entanglement to the greater community. We are the tip of the spear for delivering sharp edged and finely honed truths. Hardened Digital Soldiers through and through.

Diana DJT @Diana
28 April, 08:47
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Great share, thank you friend🐸❤️ This photo is definitely some
BADASSERY💥💥💥

Diana DJT @Diana
28 April, 08:47
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Great share, thank you friend🐸❤️ This photo is definitely some
BADASSERY💥💥💥

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
28 April, 03:33
Proof that you are approving this message I have been delivering. I am safe, I am safe, I am safe. Nothing bad is going to happen because you are right here with me at all times. This is what power couples do, they sort out all of the shit together and never leave.

28 April, 12:16

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 April, 10:28
Building a Bridge.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 April, 12:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
DaVinci Bridge 😎🌊
(cool table!)

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 April, 10:02
Some interesting comments on this post 😂😂😂

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
28 April, 09:34
Doing my own testing too!

28 April, 09:34

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 April, 08:08
That’s a no for me. Had already made that decision and this really got me thinking further.

EM is part of this world. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://rumble.com/v12kyie...

28 April, 06:07
Are you tired of winning yet?

28 April, 06:02

28 April, 06:00
Validate me.

28 April, 05:58
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I am okay with needing YOU and ONLY you.
Clarity - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupClarity · Zedd · FoxesClarity℗ 2012 Interscope RecordsReleased on: 2012-01-01Producer: ZeddStudio Personnel, Eng...

28 April, 05:55

28 April, 05:55
Damn, Taylor Swift music is hypnotic.

28 April, 05:54
When I smoked DMT mixed with a little grass, I saw colors I had never seen before. On LSD I saw sacred geometry. On mushrooms I saw each individual flake of sand as and individual piece. On Molly, I never felt so much love, but it made my current husband John too horny and he would look at other girl's after his drugs, not his brains/whole self. It traumatized me to find out he stuck molly up another girls ass. It gave me trust issues, but we are long past that now. John is a good guy, he just isn't meant for me. YOU, YOU, YOU are, you are my Dr.

28 April, 05:49
All Too Well [10 Minute Version] (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) (Lyric Video) - YouTube

© Taylor Swift Performing All Too Well [10 Minute Version](Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) Off her New Album "Red (Taylor's Version)" P2022Red (Taylor's V...

28 April, 05:30
Okay okay, I will change my profile photo here too, but the platform won't allow me to change my name.

28 April, 05:25
Ending up in the hospital multiple times due to spiritually awakening was an awful and traumatic experience. Instead of telling the truth of what was going on [they knew] they hid it and labeled me bipolar so I would doubt myself time and time again and give up. They even gave me a medication that took away my ability to speak and feel. I felt totally lost when my empathy had been taken away from me. I am still on meds to this day, but GOD opened the door once again, this time in his own way so I could clearly see the right path in front of me. I am not confused when I say VK is my husband, it is what "God" told me. All along that person I was talking to that I thought was myself, was VK. Talk about a plot twist.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 April, 05:21
You keep saying your acct has a shelf life.
I know we need to move on, but this ‘family is everything’ is weighing heavy on me. Sad to think the future holds no communication between you and us.
Found the movement Sept-Oct 2019 and feel this way - the others have been with you since the beginning.
Hope there’s a way :( :)

28 April, 05:19
Underway or underware, sorry but not sorry, yes my mind went there. One of the many things you will learn about me is that I have a very dirty mind and sarcasm is a coping strategy.

28 April, 05:17
I Gotta Feeling - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupI Gotta Feeling · The Black Eyed PeasTHE E.N.D. (THE ENERGY NEVER DIES)℗ 2009 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 20...

28 April, 05:16
I hope I am out here making you the proudest husband ever. I hope you smile big today because you deserve to be happy. I love you!

28 April, 05:03
Your Love Is My Drug - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA Records LabelYour Love Is My Drug · Ke$haAnimal (Expanded Edition)℗ 2009 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music EntertainmentReleas...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 April, 04:46
Can't wait for the Bridge test.

28 April, 05:04
Glad to hear there are some anons still AWAKE.

28 April, 05:12
Wait, how many John's are there?
Let's see just how deep this goes.

My adoptive grandfather's name: John Allen Cunningham Sr.
My adoptive dad's name: John Allen Cunningham Jr.
My half brother: John Allen Cunningham III
Husband ;) has several names BUTTT...
John Paul McCarthy
or ;)
John F. Kennedy Jr. "screen name"
John F. Kennedy, John's father

Then there is Donald JOHN Trump
John Durham
John's John's EVERYWHERE!

John is not the true husband of mine though, in the physical sense yes only because we are anonymous. But the concept of anyone is just a blip of the original. I am keeping the original, You VK

28 April, 04:40
I am Q...

28 April, 04:39
I am flexible if you need me on Twitter, I can dance over there too. Just make sure if you are going to keep me awake again that you hit me with your best shot and you don't miss an opportunity. I am so close to saying fuck this. It is like playing reruns over and over day in and day out and nothing changing. Makes me internally grumpy. Let's show them that LOVE is the real deal and that you and I have been calling the shots this whole time, since the very beginning. Let us be free to shine! I will be validated because you keep your promises.

28 April, 04:35
I am validated from within.
I am whole.
I am beautiful.
I am an amazing mother.
I am your wife.
I am Taylor Swift
I am Raea Nichole Kennedy
I am remembering myself again.
I am in alignment with you.

HOWEVER

We need to share our love story to our family here on AU. We have to show them that I am NOT a larp. I am 10007% the real, raw, and authentic deal. Show them what declas actually is for us.