Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 April, 05:50
Day 30 - No pop/soda, no bread, no chips, no fried foods, no junk. I wish I could say I felt better, but maybe that comes in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Coker @KenCoker
27 April, 06:05
In response Made In America to her Publication
Look into the carnivore diet. You have already done the difficult part by cutting out all of the things you listed. I have had a variety of issues and within a week I felt way better when I transitioned to carnivore. There are a ton of videos on youtube to guide you. Good luck and I hope you start to feel better whatever you decide to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I will look into that, Ken. Thank you. Once you get past about 2 weeks, it gets better as far as like the pop doesn't even taste good anymore, but you know, old habits die hard. I do miss my little white donuts and sour cream/chive potato ships., lol. That said, I've lost 14 lbs so that's good but I imagine that'll slow down after a while. It's okay because my blood pressure has gone wayyyyyy down so I know though I may not necessarily feel better, my body is better for it. I wish I could stand the taste of water, but I just can't get the stuff to go down. I have to put lemons or limes in it. But it's all good. I will look into that. Thank you so much.
06:32 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Ken Coker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it