Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 April, 05:50
Day 30 - No pop/soda, no bread, no chips, no fried foods, no junk. I wish I could say I felt better, but maybe that comes in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Coker @KenCoker
Look into the carnivore diet. You have already done the difficult part by cutting out all of the things you listed. I have had a variety of issues and within a week I felt way better when I transitioned to carnivore. There are a ton of videos on youtube to guide you. Good luck and I hope you start to feel better whatever you decide to do.
06:05 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KenCoker in this post can reply
27 April, 06:35
In response Ken Coker to his Publication
Oh I just looked at it. IDK. I'm not a big meat eater. I do like salmon/tuna, and an occasional steak, but I'll look at it further.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 06:32
In response Ken Coker to his Publication
I will look into that, Ken. Thank you. Once you get past about 2 weeks, it gets better as far as like the pop doesn't even taste good anymore, but you know, old habits die hard. I do miss my little white donuts and sour cream/chive potato ships., lol. That said, I've lost 14 lbs so that's good but I imagine that'll slow down after a while. It's okay because my blood pressure has gone wayyyyyy down so I know though I may not necessarily feel better, my body is better for it. I wish I could stand the taste of water, but I just can't get the stuff to go down. I have to put lemons or limes in it. But it's all good. I will look into that. Thank you so much.