fook twitter. domt have the time or effort to play these games
01:01 PM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
28 April, 04:01
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
same with me....
Oh I see Jimmie 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alan candt @candtalan
28 April, 03:08
Same here! Why should I appeal in their game when I did not do anything wrong?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arya 1703 @Arya
28 April, 09:23
Me too!
Posted the image so you can see it in Spanish, for a bit of variety 😜
Also interesting that everyone uses twitter with the dark background (except me) 🥲

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 April, 08:26
Mine is the same way… We luv you Tank ❤️❤️

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
27 April, 07:42
Same here

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
27 April, 06:55
Me Too

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 April, 06:09
mine is permanent too

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
27 April, 05:32
I also tried to get back on twitter and was suspended immediately. 🤬

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
27 April, 05:39
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
My account, which I’ve had since 2019, was permanently suspended yesterday, because of a tweet on Ivermectin.
No deleting the tweet, nothing.
permanently suspended on Twitter yesterday.

Deanna Bough(huffman) @Deannahuffmanbough
27 April, 04:59
mine us still like this too all because i retweeted a military tweet 😩

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 April, 04:46
Out of curiosity, I tried yesterday to see if my account will be re-instated. Waiting on a reply but not holding my breath.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
27 April, 04:32
Click the arrow on right to see Twitters response to this inclusive and tolerant tweet.

Double standard, anyone?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 April, 04:12

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
27 April, 03:09
Same here! I was suspended the same day as President Trump and 1000's of others for no reason.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
27 April, 03:06
Yup I'm permanently suspended as well. I don't even know what post caused it but most likely it was a repost. Hopefully Elon throws out the lib trash

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
27 April, 01:59
Never Give Up

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 April, 01:52
Still permanently suspended. Was purged on January 6. Simply for following certain patriot accounts. I didn't even post. They refused to tell me what I did after several denied appeals.

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
27 April, 01:30
sent my 4th appeal yesterday. doubt ill get back. or should we even bother? i know its the battlefield. millions on pages.. u leak truth in there and B💥💥M! but hopefully not get canned. ppl dont waanna believe it will leave twitter. to go where? fb or Truth social. gonna hit ur stomach.

CWWard Ward @CWWard
27 April, 01:28
Im going to give them time to clean up twitter and throw out the trash that are still working there for the left…..

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 April, 01:27
Same thing happened to me just now!

The Wild Frontier @TheWildFrontier
27 April, 01:23

The Wild Frontier @TheWildFrontier
27 April, 01:25
In response The Wild Frontier to his Publication
Well fook, nm, this is a repost thread I'm on

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 April, 01:22

agape namaste @agapenamaste
27 April, 01:43
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Its a honor, never go back again🤔😎💯Namaste from swiss alps❤

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 April, 01:21
👇

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Polly Zamparelli @MimiPolly
27 April, 01:12
Yesterday I thought, I will just try to see if possibly,,,,, uh no, I am still permanently suspended.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
27 April, 01:10
It's still a cesspool of BS.
Elon or not, it seems the shadow banning and suspending is still strong as ever.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 April, 01:06
I didn’t even bother to check