JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 11:17
We are Spelling it out in the truest sense of The Word. We are taking back ALL of the numbers, the 17/ androgynous Osiris/89/17, and even the 666. What is it? 6+6+6> 18> 9, 6x6x6> 216> 9. Think mirror. 999. Or 9x9x9- 729>18>9, or 9+9+9> 27 > JFK> Most High. When God was coding His hidden algorithm into the English Alphabet He really thought of everything didn't He?

#godwon
#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
27 April, 11:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
DONT PLEASE FORGET, THAT ENGLISH IS MANKIND MOST PRIMITIVE LANGUAGE.

THIS IS ONLY REASON FOR MASS ADOPTION... ENGLISH IS RUNNING
ON LOWEST POSSIBLE VIBRATIONS FREQUENCY. 😁😁😁

SO SPEAKING ABOUT "MOST HIGH"
HAVE TO BE USED IN PROPER CONTEXT...

I PERSONALY SUPPORT IDEA OF JFK, BUT TAKE IT WITH GRAIN OF SALT FREN😁😁😁

JESUS BLOODLINE IS ENKI BLOODLINE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I appreciate your perspective and it deserves acknowledging that if it is- in fact- the most primitive it is also q uite popular.
11:29 AM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
27 April, 11:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
ITS CIVILISATION PARADIGM...

IF ITS COMPLICATED, IT NEVER REACHED LEVEL OF MASS ADOPTION, BECAUSE NOBODY GETS POINT OF IT...

DID YOU READ SOME BOOKS OF RUSSIAN CLASSICS? OR STUDY RUSSIAN CULTURE?

https://youtu.be/L-vN3x2Am...

https://www.theclever.com/...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 12:55
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
I love Russian Literature and dated a girl who fled Macedonia in the 90's to get her Master's degree at UofM Ann Arbor/ Kennedy Vision. Though I'm no fan of degree's, I was largely ignorant of Eastern Europe until I wasn't. I don't recommend UofM btw. They did US no favors.