JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 11:17
We are Spelling it out in the truest sense of The Word. We are taking back ALL of the numbers, the 17/ androgynous Osiris/89/17, and even the 666. What is it? 6+6+6> 18> 9, 6x6x6> 216> 9. Think mirror. 999. Or 9x9x9- 729>18>9, or 9+9+9> 27 > JFK> Most High. When God was coding His hidden algorithm into the English Alphabet He really thought of everything didn't He?

#godwon
#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
DONT PLEASE FORGET, THAT ENGLISH IS MANKIND MOST PRIMITIVE LANGUAGE.

THIS IS ONLY REASON FOR MASS ADOPTION... ENGLISH IS RUNNING
ON LOWEST POSSIBLE VIBRATIONS FREQUENCY. 😁😁😁

SO SPEAKING ABOUT "MOST HIGH"
HAVE TO BE USED IN PROPER CONTEXT...

I PERSONALY SUPPORT IDEA OF JFK, BUT TAKE IT WITH GRAIN OF SALT FREN😁😁😁

JESUS BLOODLINE IS ENKI BLOODLINE...
11:22 AM - Apr 27, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
eva amΓ‘lka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 April, 11:35
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Yes it is true, that is why the kabal chose it for their communication. I am interesting in about it. And the funniest thing of all is that the closest thing to the oldest languages from which Sanskrit evolved is czech language. Really.
I'm not talking about the written word, I'm talking about the spoken word. Many words in Sanskrit are almost identical to czech. Also folding, falls, etc. When Sanskrit is translated into Latin and read fluently, using a little intuition, a Czech simply understands it.
Through the languages and names of everything, much of human history can be beautifully traced. And every time I ended up in the area of front India in terms of language composition. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
27 April, 11:42
In response eva amΓ‘lka k...... to her Publication
Sanskrit is also similar to other slavic languages like Polish, Lithuanian, Serbian etc

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 12:28
In response eva amΓ‘lka k...... to her Publication
Thank you for that. The gematria is meant to be spoken out loud as it reads phonetically as well. When I post at 2:18 it's "to 18"/ R/ Jr. or when I post at 4:45 it is "for 45"/ DJT. The intuition aspect you allude to fascinates me. We'll know much more about who and what we are very soon.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 11:29
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
I appreciate your perspective and it deserves acknowledging that if it is- in fact- the most primitive it is also q uite popular.

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
27 April, 11:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
ITS CIVILISATION PARADIGM...

IF ITS COMPLICATED, IT NEVER REACHED LEVEL OF MASS ADOPTION, BECAUSE NOBODY GETS POINT OF IT...

DID YOU READ SOME BOOKS OF RUSSIAN CLASSICS? OR STUDY RUSSIAN CULTURE?

https://youtu.be/L-vN3x2Am...

https://www.theclever.com/...