JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We are Spelling it out in the truest sense of The Word. We are taking back ALL of the numbers, the 17/ androgynous Osiris/89/17, and even the 666. What is it? 6+6+6> 18> 9, 6x6x6> 216> 9. Think mirror. 999. Or 9x9x9- 729>18>9, or 9+9+9> 27 > JFK> Most High. When God was coding His hidden algorithm into the English Alphabet He really thought of everything didn't He?

#godwon
#KennedyVision
11:17 AM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 April, 11:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Perfect that it showed up on my feed 17 seconds ago :)
#WinningBigly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 11:51
For Nana the numbers are amazing but also everything else that God has made, just look at the Earth, animals, plants, human Earth suits, it is beyond human comprehension the different parts and parings that it took to make all of this work.
I understand that some of the higher dimensional beings that I have met can do some amazing things but then multiply that by infinity and that is what God/Source/Creator of All that is can do, and not only do but experience all the time everything.
It is mind boggling to Nana.
I have visions of memories of working with these beings as well, it is the most amazing thing, the skill sets that I had there were off the charts, LITERALLY off our human charts. The projects we worked on would make my head explode now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
27 April, 11:22
DONT PLEASE FORGET, THAT ENGLISH IS MANKIND MOST PRIMITIVE LANGUAGE.

THIS IS ONLY REASON FOR MASS ADOPTION... ENGLISH IS RUNNING
ON LOWEST POSSIBLE VIBRATIONS FREQUENCY. 😁😁😁

SO SPEAKING ABOUT "MOST HIGH"
HAVE TO BE USED IN PROPER CONTEXT...

I PERSONALY SUPPORT IDEA OF JFK, BUT TAKE IT WITH GRAIN OF SALT FREN😁😁😁

JESUS BLOODLINE IS ENKI BLOODLINE...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 11:29
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
I appreciate your perspective and it deserves acknowledging that if it is- in fact- the most primitive it is also q uite popular.

eva amΓ‘lka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 April, 11:35
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Yes it is true, that is why the kabal chose it for their communication. I am interesting in about it. And the funniest thing of all is that the closest thing to the oldest languages from which Sanskrit evolved is czech language. Really.
I'm not talking about the written word, I'm talking about the spoken word. Many words in Sanskrit are almost identical to czech. Also folding, falls, etc. When Sanskrit is translated into Latin and read fluently, using a little intuition, a Czech simply understands it.
Through the languages and names of everything, much of human history can be beautifully traced. And every time I ended up in the area of front India in terms of language composition. 😁

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
27 April, 11:21
"Human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666."

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 11:33
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
There is a lot more meat on this bone- so to speak. Thank you for adding that. Don't tell anyone but God Won Before It Even Began.