Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 02:12
To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 02:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just tried to sign in to my original old acct on twit wit and it let me in to look but still locked out and on top of that all data erased, nothing in bookmarks, followers and following is reset to 0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I had to hunt through the back & side doors but finally found mine again - still suspended
10:42 AM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 April, 04:58
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
My account too, so I had to create a new one which was impossible just a weeks ago because of my IP address. Someone in here earlier said you would have to "request you account be unsuspended". I haven't tried that yet since I have a new account. It'd be nice to have the old account back, I just haven't tried going through the process yet.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 April, 05:09
In response Made In America to her Publication
Ok -thanks for the info!
May try the request - if that fails I might be able to create another one
I was waiting for the dust to settle a bit before I tried much of anything lol