Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 02:12
To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just tried to sign in to my original old acct on twit wit and it let me in to look but still locked out and on top of that all data erased, nothing in bookmarks, followers and following is reset to 0
02:58 PM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 April, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I had to hunt through the back & side doors but finally found mine again - still suspended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 April, 04:58
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
My account too, so I had to create a new one which was impossible just a weeks ago because of my IP address. Someone in here earlier said you would have to "request you account be unsuspended". I haven't tried that yet since I have a new account. It'd be nice to have the old account back, I just haven't tried going through the process yet.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 April, 12:22
#MeToo . 😀

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
26 April, 11:23
Same. I had my acct since 2011 and all of my followers are gone.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
26 April, 06:15
Me too! 🙄

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 April, 06:12
same with my account.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
26 April, 04:58
same

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 April, 04:52
same with mine

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 April, 03:20
Yup Nana! I can look too however, no data, no followers and not following anyone! 🥴