Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 02:12
To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
26 April, 02:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 02:20
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

26 April, 02:21
More .'s

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 02:28
Wow with all the land and possessions that will be RICO'd what you think we will be able to do with all that VK?

Hell wasnt Gates the largest land owner in American? or close to it?
Anyone got a list of what "We The People" are going to take away from these evils to repurpose for good?

Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
I believe John Malone owns more US land than any other private citizen. He was Chairman & CEO of Liberty Media. Very private guy, lives in Co, met him twice. Most definitely in the club.
03:10 PM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 April, 04:22
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
more than ted turner ?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 April, 04:27
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
As of three years ago yes. The challenge is these assets are held in complex LLC’s. To really know whom owns and how much, would
take a forensic accountant. Both guys were
top 5 last I looked.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 03:19
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Thanks for sharing. in the club then he gets RICO'd then maybe.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 April, 04:42
Nana I can tell you this for a fact. If there are
RICO arrests of Colorado’s swamp, I will personally know a bunch of them. Used to run in some crazy rich circles because of my career. I guess in hindsight I was a Sheep in Wolves clothing, or in made -to- measure monogrammed suits!😊

Gratedul to have survived with my Soul intact🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 April, 09:53
Please listen to this Nana when you get a chance. At least from the 24 - 45 minute Mark. This guy takes the cake. I just recently discovered him from Matrixxx and Shady. Let's get his name out there.

The Wyss Foundation is a private foundation established in 1998 by Swiss billionaire and former Synthes CEO Hansjorg Wyss, an environmentalist activist and former CEO of the controversial medical device manufacturer Synthes. [1] The private foundation, based in Washington, D.C., states that it is “dedicated to supporting innovative, lasting solutions that improve lives, empower communities, and strengthen connections to the land.” [2] According to the foundation’s 2017 tax forms, it reported total assets of $2.5 billion and $38 million in grants awarded that year.[3]

https://rumble.com/v12cezv...