Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 02:12
To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
26 April, 02:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 02:20
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Julez Pope @Lioness7
26 April, 11:56
Deleted my post. I wouldn’t want to start a rumor if incorrect or let the cat out of the bag if true.

Julez Pope @Lioness7
26 April, 11:56
Deleted my post. I wouldn’t want to start a rumor if incorrect or let the cat out of the bag if true.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
26 April, 09:00

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
26 April, 08:54
42 🪞 24

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 April, 04:24
seems high irony that 1221
amounts to [their] 33*

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 April, 04:18
S = #19 .

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 April, 05:08
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
robert kennedy jr?

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
26 April, 04:11

Arabian Anon @ArabianPatriot
26 April, 03:53
😎
1221 Epstein island taken away

Isaac kappa

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 April, 03:28
I cant get everyone to work together. Not without your help. Im losing my mind in this stagnancy.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
26 April, 03:22
i was literally gonna add this to my 5/3 decode attempt earlier, 4/20 on the julian calendar = 5/3 on gregorian + 1221 = 123.
5/3 = 123rd day of the year

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 April, 03:19
A new Q connection from Dan 🇺🇸🦅 posted at 2:44 PM ET?

Less than 10 can confirm me…
https://qalerts.app/?n=244

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
26 April, 05:17
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Who's Nick ? Nikola Tesla? Time travel?

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
26 April, 07:28
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
… Tesla

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 April, 03:15
And... (drum roll......) more 2's!!!!🙌💥🤣

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 April, 02:54
I smoke apples.

NEO ONE @Neo
26 April, 02:45
12/21
3/3
33 - Take it [Freemason] away

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 April, 02:50

Bill McAleer @dlmf32
26 April, 02:33
Can someone help me out on this one?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 April, 02:30
Dow is at 33,506.66

When it hits 33, 420.00 is that a Marker?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 April, 04:40
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Closed at

240 -> 420 ??

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 02:29
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wowza!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 02:28
Wow with all the land and possessions that will be RICO'd what you think we will be able to do with all that VK?

Hell wasnt Gates the largest land owner in American? or close to it?
Anyone got a list of what "We The People" are going to take away from these evils to repurpose for good?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 April, 03:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe John Malone owns more US land than any other private citizen. He was Chairman & CEO of Liberty Media. Very private guy, lives in Co, met him twice. Most definitely in the club.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 April, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
1221 means taking away pretty much everything, land, real estate, metals and precious metals, natural resources, stocks, vast bond holdings and private debt notes mostly held by trusts. Level of returned wealth will be incomprehensible to most people, likely 85% of the world's held wealth - held by fewer than 10,000 people and mostly hidden. What is priceless however is taking away their power and their 20000 year old system of control.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 April, 02:26
If they check Us, they check Them!

Love it!

(when I go to qalerts app).

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
26 April, 02:25
The $SPY been chillin around 420 for the past 3 hours

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 April, 02:25
12/21 is my daughter birthday 💕

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
26 April, 02:24
Take it away. Let the show begin. Let's finish this.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 April, 02:26
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
My account is still suspended, but my pinned Tweet remains!