Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
26 April, 04:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Truth. I've been saying this to myself since I was 16, when doctors almost poisoned me with their treatment. I dropped all the drugs from day to day and I got better within a week. Since then, I have avoided doctors as much as possible.
And I have a universal medicine - propolis tincture.
80% of potable alcohol and let fresh (unpurified) propolis leach in it for 21 days to 1.5 months. My grandmother taught me that and this tincture can, among other things, replace strong antibiotics in larger doses. It is a purely natural product that everyone can make at home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 April, 11:04
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
There are a number of propolis tinctures on the market. Is there one you prefer over another?

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
In no case not buy, but make it yourself. My own many years of experience. Really.
11:28 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it