Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Truth. I've been saying this to myself since I was 16, when doctors almost poisoned me with their treatment. I dropped all the drugs from day to day and I got better within a week. Since then, I have avoided doctors as much as possible.
And I have a universal medicine - propolis tincture.
80% of potable alcohol and let fresh (unpurified) propolis leach in it for 21 days to 1.5 months. My grandmother taught me that and this tincture can, among other things, replace strong antibiotics in larger doses. It is a purely natural product that everyone can make at home.
04:01 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Timewill tell @lkb123awake
26 April, 11:14
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Once you realize half the doctors are in the bottom half of their class then you will realize they are not god, they are human.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 11:32
In response Timewill tell to his Publication
I realized this as a teenager, when I was friends with medics at Charles University in Prague. It was enough for me to realize that they were just butchers. And there are definitely more than half of them.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 April, 11:04
There are a number of propolis tinctures on the market. Is there one you prefer over another?

26 April, 11:28
In response Made In America to her Publication
In no case not buy, but make it yourself. My own many years of experience. Really.

George Yancho @mt4trump
26 April, 09:02
Do you get your bpropolis local? and how much tincture do you take? thanks.

26 April, 10:02
In response George Yancho to his Publication
I have Propolis directly from the beekeeper. Tincture I use it only when I do not feel well about 10 drops and drink hot tea the night before bed. Just a few drops are really enough.
When it's really bad, just 1 small teaspoon in the morning and evening and drink HOT tea again. A few drops are enough for small children, it is really strong and very effective.
Caution - the tincture must not come into contact with the metal, the metal devalues it.

it also stops bleeding after cuts faster and, by containing alcohol, it also acts as a disinfectant