Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 April, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
anyone figure out effective doses of thc/cbd for severe pain? or link to good frequency

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 April, 01:59
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
this is what i use, company SUNMED started in Florida, and there is a small shop in my town. for pain you got to have Full Spectrum as it has the THC, this is a water soluble, i simply put in water or juice and it disperses. there are the mct oil based full spectrum too, you must hold in the tissues of the mouth for 30-60 seconds before you swallow it. i began with a bottle of 300mg, then 600mg, then 900mg which is 30mg in each dropper which is my good place. i also bought some full spectrum 25mg chewie bears if needed. i take in the am and pm. it helps sleep and anxiety too. if you have any gall bladder trouble or digesting of fats, then a water soluble may work better. also the Charlottes Web cbd on line is good. i just like to support local businesses so no prob to drop by the shop. the key for the pain is Full Spectrum with THC and a strong enough dose, you can work up til you see reduction of the pain, good luck finding your best fit

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
thank you SO MUCH for all this info, you are amazing god bless you
11:02 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney Webster, click on at the bottom under it