Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 April, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
anyone figure out effective doses of thc/cbd for severe pain? or link to good frequency

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
this is what i use, company SUNMED started in Florida, and there is a small shop in my town. for pain you got to have Full Spectrum as it has the THC, this is a water soluble, i simply put in water or juice and it disperses. there are the mct oil based full spectrum too, you must hold in the tissues of the mouth for 30-60 seconds before you swallow it. i began with a bottle of 300mg, then 600mg, then 900mg which is 30mg in each dropper which is my good place. i also bought some full spectrum 25mg chewie bears if needed. i take in the am and pm. it helps sleep and anxiety too. if you have any gall bladder trouble or digesting of fats, then a water soluble may work better. also the Charlottes Web cbd on line is good. i just like to support local businesses so no prob to drop by the shop. the key for the pain is Full Spectrum with THC and a strong enough dose, you can work up til you see reduction of the pain, good luck finding your best fit
01:59 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 April, 11:02
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
thank you SO MUCH for all this info, you are amazing god bless you