Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 April, 07:39
I feel like my work has a bit of a mascot status, in the sense that I have written some of the defining contemporary pieces on Q — which will be in future used to illustrate the wrongness of censorship. Meanwhile, it is incumbent on me to press on and "get to the finishing post" to deny the enemy the pleasure of taking down a very visible target. They can't reach me directly; the only enemy is that within, and requires me to sustain my spirit and reject demoralisation.

I genuinely thought I would struggle to get my Q analysis seen and heard above the "professional" stampede to dissect the drops. The great shock and surprise has been to find that courage and discernment are so widely lacking in academia and journalism. That said, many of the "right people" are working behind the scenes and in private, and that makes it a skewed data set. I was "unrecruited" (and remain unrecruitable in any formal capacity as I am allergic to all institutional life).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
Martin, you are doing a great Job.
07:47 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NEO ONE, click on at the bottom under it