Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I feel like my work has a bit of a mascot status, in the sense that I have written some of the defining contemporary pieces on Q — which will be in future used to illustrate the wrongness of censorship. Meanwhile, it is incumbent on me to press on and "get to the finishing post" to deny the enemy the pleasure of taking down a very visible target. They can't reach me directly; the only enemy is that within, and requires me to sustain my spirit and reject demoralisation.

I genuinely thought I would struggle to get my Q analysis seen and heard above the "professional" stampede to dissect the drops. The great shock and surprise has been to find that courage and discernment are so widely lacking in academia and journalism. That said, many of the "right people" are working behind the scenes and in private, and that makes it a skewed data set. I was "unrecruited" (and remain unrecruitable in any formal capacity as I am allergic to all institutional life).
07:39 AM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 April, 09:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin as time goes by i have realized that about myself the i have alot of allergies to the crap in the world fake life . 🕊💖🙌🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 April, 09:52
So, no vaxx or boosters necessary?! Good to know you're immune system is alive and well! Natural immunity is the BEST! Thanks for all you do Martin ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
26 April, 07:47
Martin, you are doing a great Job.