Reflex *.* @Reflex
25 April, 06:30
What would happen if Elon unlocks all of the anon accounts and we all made the same exact post on our return? 🤯

"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
25 April, 08:32
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
I'm all in.
Tell me when.

Got thrown off Twitter again for the 9th time since Dec 9 2021.
I was back less than 48 hours and was well-behaved this time.

"My fellow Americans the storm is upon us..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
25 April, 08:41
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
I sort of teaches you to be reasonable, and learn what topics not to lean too heavy on. It helps to build up a following in some irrelevant stereotype interest, like Bitcoin, or whatever, and gain followers based on that interest before going full Red Pill. Least, I've found.

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
25 April, 08:44
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
teaching me?
steers me away from certain topics?

no thanks.
i'll continue doing what i want and if they don't want that they can keep canceling me out.
i'll even it all out in the end...

Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ••• Bender •••, click on at the bottom under it