Reflex *.* @Reflex
What would happen if Elon unlocks all of the anon accounts and we all made the same exact post on our return? 🤯

"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
06:30 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Reflex in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 April, 12:16
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
11. 111. 11 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
26 April, 12:31
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
25 April, 09:12
That would be EPIC... LFG! 👊💥😎

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
25 April, 08:32
I'm all in.
Tell me when.

Got thrown off Twitter again for the 9th time since Dec 9 2021.
I was back less than 48 hours and was well-behaved this time.

"My fellow Americans the storm is upon us..."

Reflex *.* @Reflex
25 April, 08:33
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
7 dots. 😉

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
25 April, 08:41
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
I sort of teaches you to be reasonable, and learn what topics not to lean too heavy on. It helps to build up a following in some irrelevant stereotype interest, like Bitcoin, or whatever, and gain followers based on that interest before going full Red Pill. Least, I've found.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 April, 08:31
NO TRUMP IN TWITTER IN THE #ELON #ERA
ITS THE SAME
NO PROBLEMO AT ALL
NO FAN PHENOMENA
NO FAN EFFECT
WILL POST IN #truth SOCIAL

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
That'd be powerful AF.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 April, 08:25

Reflex *.* @Reflex
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
drop 55 never said it would be a Trump tweet.

Silver Cat @silvercat
25 April, 08:25
Great idea! - And we did it simultaneously! Would have to coordinate our time zones!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
flash mob

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
25 April, 08:23
is this why VK said to clear our cache?

im sure most of us have multiple suspended accounts.. LOL
GREATEST MOVIE EVER🍿

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 April, 08:11
Epic

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
25 April, 07:48
Phaethon ... I seem to remember a preview of something like this

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I'm in, friend.

Got thrown off again today after being back less than 48 hours and I was well-behaved the entire time.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
25 April, 07:30
You are so slick!

If that doesn't happen, lets you and me write the film...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 April, 07:29
EASY...

HE OBVIOUSLY UNLOCK ONLY AUTHORISED PERSONAL AND Q WETTED MENTALLY PROVEN NON CHILDISH ACCOUNT😁😁😁

SO OBVIOUSLY I HAVE BAD NEWS REFLEX
YOU DISQUALIFIED YOURSELF FROM FIRST BATCH...🤣🤣🤣