Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I don't care what happens to Twitter as an organisation — apart from justice is served. The social network of who followed whom should be returned to its real owners — the people.
04:50 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 April, 11:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 April, 09:36
THIS is the TWEET That Resulted in my Permanent Banishment from Twitter on January 9th, 2021--Three Days After the Fake Insurrection

cosmichristian2020
cosmichristian1
· Jan 9, 2021
We Need to Remain on Twitter & STAND OUR GROUND!
We Need to Make Sure that Every Digital Warrior that
is Banned or Suspended is Instantaneously Replaced
by 1,000 More! We must Confront the TWITTERATI on
their Own Playing Field and Claim it for the People!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 April, 05:02
If we are watching a movie...
If we have to take back the House for optics so people can see the rigged election system...
Maybe we also had to take Twitter back for optics so people could actually understand the importance of free speech...

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
25 April, 11:07
beautiful settings 💗🤍✨

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
25 April, 08:46
I bought 1 share of twitter stock today.. Just because...🤣💣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 08:37
Wow Martin beautiful pics.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
25 April, 07:45
Beautiful photo Martin. Thank you for sharing.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 April, 06:38
Thanks, for continuing to share your art with us, Martin.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

This video is fun. :)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Apr 25, 2022 at 9:47 AM]
SOON...
https://rumble.com/v12c8ur...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 April, 06:07
Whatever happens with Twitter will not be what people are clamoring for. All of a sudden Elon is some kind of savior? Your third image, where the forefront is in focus and the bigger picture in the background is not in focus sums it up. Beware the shifting focus.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 April, 06:21
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Hear hear. Someone finally said something sane around here.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 April, 07:54
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
25 April, 05:08
TRUTH belongs to the PEOPLE... #NCSWIC #FLOODLIGHTIncoming

Verily Chambers @Verily1
25 April, 05:08
I do not think Elon is in-charge. All these platforms have been involved in nefarious activities, hence EO 13818 et al apply. To avoid a total collapse of each and the routing of the retail investor and superannuation funds as well as get control of the platform to re-engage free speech, what better way than to have one of their own use their ill gotten gains to do this.

Once in private hands, criminal charges etc will result in a break up and fire sale of assets to pay restitution. The Twitter tech and history is saved but will be in the hands of a new owner. Who?

Carey Lou @Careylou
25 April, 04:58
Magnificent photos & JUSTICE is coming

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
We can NOT Allow Elon to see your photos Martin, He may try to buy you! 🤣😂

These Photos have a tendency to “resettle” me! Calm me down! Beautiful!! 🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 April, 05:02
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I am 100% sure Elon knows Martin's work

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
We can NOT Allow Elon to see your photos Martin, He may try to buy you! 🤣😂

These Photos have a tendency to “resettle” me! Calm me down! Beautiful!! 🙏