sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 09:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
25 April, 10:13
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
More goodies from Pool, I see the
chinese market is down , that pic is of
HSBC hongkong and shanghai bankin corporation , the other pics are of a masked hacker , an ectrical substation,
ilstead lion , perhaps cyber attack , electricity down , banking collapse , I know chinese market is down , the lion im not sure, but there are lions outside that bank in china. , there was also a pic of a wallet in the air , what do you think ? Good morning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 10:25
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
💛
I saw Lions HSBC Berlin, London and Shanghai
Should be an eventful week 🤩
Did you notice Pool's post matching old banner ?
4 ⬇️

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
25 April, 10:31
i saw that , do you think things are about to crash ? we’ve been waiting , thats the pic of the Masked computer hacker , I think you are right crazy week ahead

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 10:42
I am afraid to say that's what I think 😅
Expecations let me down in the past.
We know everything should happen at once. Dominos
So I try and follow the events. Biblically, they're all lining up. Including black moon the 30th
I'm hoping for another Black Tuesday

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
25 April, 03:36
Yes , I can relate , time and the days
ahead will tell . Black Tuesday , crash day
yikes , but I’ve had my hunches before and never turned out ,👎, but I find it fun to try figure out the riddles , We’ll keep on
the chase ....

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 03:53
Black Tuesday was in October right? Oct. 29
April mirrors October
also thinking of Red Hunt for October

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
Wow is right ! yep oct 29 1929
thats great , love it
04:00 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by FrankieGQ17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frank GQ17, click on at the bottom under it