sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 09:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
More goodies from Pool, I see the
chinese market is down , that pic is of
HSBC hongkong and shanghai bankin corporation , the other pics are of a masked hacker , an ectrical substation,
ilstead lion , perhaps cyber attack , electricity down , banking collapse , I know chinese market is down , the lion im not sure, but there are lions outside that bank in china. , there was also a pic of a wallet in the air , what do you think ? Good morning
10:13 AM - Apr 25, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FrankieGQ17 in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 10:27
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
Soryy...Good Morning to you too, Friend!! 🤗🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
25 April, 10:32
Thanks 😉

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 10:25
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
💛
I saw Lions HSBC Berlin, London and Shanghai
Should be an eventful week 🤩
Did you notice Pool's post matching old banner ?
4 ⬇️

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
25 April, 10:31
i saw that , do you think things are about to crash ? we’ve been waiting , thats the pic of the Masked computer hacker , I think you are right crazy week ahead