Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
This movie sure has a lot of twists and turns. Just when you think you understand something ‘bam’ we’re off in a new direction.
03:49 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
26 April, 04:27
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Reported by Fox News, they also called the election early, take no noticee of fake news. They want you looking somewhere else

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 April, 11:33
But most are assuming the 'important message' Trump sends via Twitter is 'My fellow Americans...' What if they are 2 separate posts?

One from Trump on a Friday. The other from someone else on Twitter. Unless there is some sort of integration between TS and Twitter that allows cross-platform posts where Trump posts on TS and it displays or is somehow posted on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 April, 11:49
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not -On "my" order
It's - "On POTUS order" The Recipient of the order.
Twitter message will not come directly from Trump.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
25 April, 03:56
All Trump's announcements were posted on Twitter by other folks. Trump still had a huge presence on Twitter even after his suspension. I'm more interested in the many, many interesting voices that were silenced. I hope they come back and 'get the band back together!'

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
25 April, 03:54
Anything goes. DISINFO is real.... #45BIGSurpriseIncoming

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 April, 03:51
PLOT TWIST!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 April, 03:51
if not Trump...who? Flynn? or Q...

Olaf Koll @OlafK
25 April, 03:54
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
R ?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 April, 04:06
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Maybe Elon.