Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
03 January, 02:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
wireless charging car !!! not sure what to think about that. Lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 April, 11:46
Wireless vs wired DC fast charging efficiency test - YouTube

This video was *not* sponsored by:https://momentumdynamics.com/Here are my sponsors:Get 30 day free Premium trial on ABRP by using referral code "Teslabjorn"...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
25 April, 11:39
😎⚡️⚡️⚡️

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 April, 05:09
46 getting closer ?

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
25 April, 04:44
driving a computer

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 03:50
From what Nana understands the souls on Earth (Station 33) at this time are a large portion of the smartest engineering minds in existence!

Once we get this game board reset to a Divine Plan of our ONE God of ALL that is, WE ARE GOING TO ROCK THIS PLACE!

Some of my most fun visions have been the ones working on projects with other ETs. When I was in that timeline, Nana was like really educated and able to work on projects WAY above my skill set here and now.

Can not wait to rediscover those abilities!
Creating is some fun shit!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 April, 04:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
anytime i see its more like im at peace doing what i love. i am not one of the prject builder i tend to do the organizing and running office type. but honestly it always seems part time. im sewing, gardening, helping teach others basic skills. oh and i keep manefesting i can but the hoyses around me and use them to teach and take in kitties and get a med bed for the furbabies. focusing on those that are alone. i would happily run a place for that. but no people just fur babies there.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 April, 04:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
anytime i see its more like im at peace doing what i love. i am not one of the prject builder i tend to do the organizing and running office type. but honestly it always seems part time. im sewing, gardening, helping teach others basic skills. oh and i keep manefesting i can but the hoyses around me and use them to teach and take in kitties and get a med bed for the furbabies. focusing on those that are alone. i would happily run a place for that. but no people just fur babies there.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 April, 02:27
Coooool !

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 April, 01:15

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 April, 12:01

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
25 April, 11:58
This looks similar to wireless phone charging. Tesla has this tech in its vehicles. There is a wireless phone charging "pad" under the dashboard.

NEO ONE @Neo
25 April, 11:47
And if we can eliminate the battery, we have it.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 April, 03:49
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
tesla coil or similar?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 09:32
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
You don't want to lose the sat connection mid air/trip. Battery is the heart of it all. Keeps power uninterrupted.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 April, 11:43
Emotion swells up - what it stands for.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
25 April, 11:38
I'm not sold on lithium batteries tho. will there be a different source of energy? radiant? electromagnetic and electrostatic?

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
25 April, 11:49
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Tesla is already installing alternative batteries in 2022 models and moving (or has moved) away from lithium for its vehicles.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 April, 11:36
It's ok. Just needs better source of energy.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
25 April, 12:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
That will be game changer in the EV market once the "better"⚡⚡ source of energy is available

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 April, 11:33
Glory Hallelujah !!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 April, 11:32
Grand rising Papa bear 🙏💖

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 April, 11:27
If two wheels are putting out power , then why can't two wheels be used to create power VK ? Why do they make everything so complicated ?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 April, 11:27
Holy Grail - self charging hearing aids.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 April, 11:25