Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 April, 11:06
Wireless Charging....Getting Closer....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 03:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
From what Nana understands the souls on Earth (Station 33) at this time are a large portion of the smartest engineering minds in existence!

Once we get this game board reset to a Divine Plan of our ONE God of ALL that is, WE ARE GOING TO ROCK THIS PLACE!

Some of my most fun visions have been the ones working on projects with other ETs. When I was in that timeline, Nana was like really educated and able to work on projects WAY above my skill set here and now.

Can not wait to rediscover those abilities!
Creating is some fun shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
anytime i see its more like im at peace doing what i love. i am not one of the prject builder i tend to do the organizing and running office type. but honestly it always seems part time. im sewing, gardening, helping teach others basic skills. oh and i keep manefesting i can but the hoyses around me and use them to teach and take in kitties and get a med bed for the furbabies. focusing on those that are alone. i would happily run a place for that. but no people just fur babies there.
04:07 PM - Apr 25, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moira Ronain, click on at the bottom under it