JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Sabrina Gal and her team are putting up 200-400 quality posts per day which is more than most people can consume but it's fun trying. I worked as a bumblebeekeeper in the 90's at one of- if not- the first facilities in North America to successfully breed them for flowering crop farmers. That's a story maybe for another day. One fun anecdote is that when we sent out our first hives they flew away and got lost. We determined that they needed to keep the door closed for 24 hours to set their GPS so to speak. Fascinating creatures those bees. Drop in on Sabrina Gal. You'll be glad you did.

#FamiliaIsEverything

https://t.me/TheSacredBlue...
03:05 PM - Apr 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
24 April, 06:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bring back the Bees... I hardly see any anymore...When I was a kid they were plentiful now they are rare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 04:20
They are putting out a lot of good content for sure.
Thank you for all you do too hun.
I know you are posting a lot more for us now and Nana appreciates you hun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
24 April, 03:48
The bee in my kitchen at 1:45
+20 > 14:05
10:12o
253 minutes
11:14 when I went to verify the oven time
11/14/21 3:52 She's the one with the insane dad...
160 days 19.22 16 . 122

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 April, 03:28
but isnt she part of the jfk is jesus group? and they all went to dallas to wait for jr

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
24 April, 03:19
So all the fluctuations in the Shuman resonance are definitely messing with the bees?

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
24 April, 03:37
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Idk... my bees are fine and they definitely fly i can feel the wind come off them when I'm near them