JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 April, 03:05
Sabrina Gal and her team are putting up 200-400 quality posts per day which is more than most people can consume but it's fun trying. I worked as a bumblebeekeeper in the 90's at one of- if not- the first facilities in North America to successfully breed them for flowering crop farmers. That's a story maybe for another day. One fun anecdote is that when we sent out our first hives they flew away and got lost. We determined that they needed to keep the door closed for 24 hours to set their GPS so to speak. Fascinating creatures those bees. Drop in on Sabrina Gal. You'll be glad you did.

#FamiliaIsEverything

https://t.me/TheSacredBlue...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
24 April, 03:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
So all the fluctuations in the Shuman resonance are definitely messing with the bees?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
Idk... my bees are fine and they definitely fly i can feel the wind come off them when I'm near them
03:37 PM - Apr 24, 2022
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Asino D'oro, click on at the bottom under it