Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 April, 02:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😆THATS WHAT MY BULLS LOOK LIKE WHEN THE LADYS WALK BY PHEROMONE SNIFFEN APHRODISIAC EYES ROLL BACK IN THEIR HEAD SEE OUR COW DO IT WHEN THERE IS A BUCKET OF FEED THEY SMELL .... I GOT A VIDEO OF JOE WHEN ITS TIME TO TURN HIM OUT TO WORK ... I WILL SHARE WHEN I FIND IT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
25 April, 11:39
c19?
chemical cues?
atmospheric?
3👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
25 April, 10:31
I was visiting my neighbor's baby calves yesterday too. That little "moo" in the beginning kills me!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 April, 10:21
He does not know he's delicious.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
25 April, 10:04
❤️ So adorable, we don't deserve animals.

Red Edge @Rededge
25 April, 05:35
did you go visit Dirt's farm VK?

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 April, 07:28
dang it

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 April, 09:19
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
The food there is horrible. I went there because I thought I was supporting a Christian Company.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 April, 07:15
Range Puppies :)

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
24 April, 06:38
Cows are my favorite 😍😍 I would have one running around my yard like a dog, if my husband would let me!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
25 April, 10:05
In response Jaima Travis to his Publication
🐄me tooooooo!

24 April, 06:32
chick fil a
what have they done….
all i can think

24 April, 07:29
cow smile
q 99
foundations

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
25 April, 10:44
Chic-fil-A or Chick-fil-A?

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
24 April, 05:57
such beautiful/loving/intelligent animals...in India the cow is sacred. If you mistreat them you will either get beat up or jailed or both and in the west they are slaughtered and treated brutally. I hope this stops one day 🙏🙏🙏

memes matter @NoComment
24 April, 05:57

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
24 April, 05:40
animals play such an important role in the universe...we have absolutely no clue how big. i received this message in a meditation recently.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 April, 05:41
🥰🐮Adorable🐮🥰

arba happihr @arba
24 April, 05:28
They are smiling? How cool is this.
Who wants a burger with cheese?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 April, 05:06
US Military vs Potus.
Liking the #19 .

NEO ONE @Neo
24 April, 04:47
Just friends.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 April, 04:44
Cow Smile=99

Ten Four=99………….….I See You=99
Evergreen=99…………...Evergrande=99
End Of Satan=99……….Judgement=99
Get It Done=99………….Good Riddance=99

Living God=99………….God In Flesh=99
God Of Earth=99……….God In America=99

Most High=99…………..Invincible=99

The Event=99……………God’s Voice=99
Divine Child=99…………Sealed By God=99
Leap Of Faith=99………Don’t Be Afraid=99
Swoosh=99……………....Ascension=99

New Birth=99…..…….…Golden Dawn=99
Save Earth=99............We Rebuild=99
A New Level=99………..That’s A Fact=99
Life In Faith=99…………Divine Law=99
Fortune=99……………...Good As Gold=99

Patriot=99……………….Kind Hearted=99
God Loves=99………….God’s Love=99
Much Love=99………….Thanks God=99

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
24 April, 04:34
calf muscle attaches to achilles tendon above your HEEL.
achilles heel

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
24 April, 04:32
Al-Baqarah (The Heifer)..2nd book of the Qur'an that, among other topics, forbids interest or usury (Riba)..an Islamic term for interest charged on loans..Riba (interest/usuary) is condemned in several verses in the Qur'an

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
24 April, 04:23
Johnny Depp Refers to Amber Heard as "Idiot Cow" in Text Messages - YouTube

During cross-examination on Thursday, text messages were read aloud in court. In these text messages, Johnny Depp referred to Amber Heard as an idiot cow, am...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 04:17
What is it the Bible says about the perfect red heifer?

https://sarata.com/bible/v...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 April, 04:07
faRming 🕶

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 April, 03:48
; )

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 April, 03:45
Looks more like they got a good whiff of one of those “cow farts” Rita Ortega Taco (aka AOC) keeps saying is going to destroy the world.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
24 April, 03:41
The flehman response, I'm thinking the cow is quite fond of you

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
24 April, 03:26
🤷‍♀️Not fair now I want a cow...no space for a cow to be happy though🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
24 April, 03:13

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 April, 03:13
:)

Caps = 22.
TS = 2:37.

I’m going to say 1010 Wins!!
No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 April, 03:37
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
yep it says no civil unrest but that is NOT true. we have had rioting everywhere and we are about to go into many many more riots...to the brink of civil war. watch and see. Why Q said this is beyond me but i disagree with it.