Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 April, 09:48
I have not found a place where so many are gathered with less ego than here. Thank You all for being exactly as You are, this is a beautiful place. God Will Bless You for your relentless service to others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 10:51
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yeah, us being US and sharing OUR journey to hopefully strengthen others is NOT ego. lol GOD BLESS YA BROTHER>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 10:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
GOD BLESS YOU SISTER> I will never forget how God used us each to heal one another as He did, every interaction has meaning. I Love You Very Much. 🙏❤️

24 April, 10:56
It was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE deal for me. YUGE> really broke some stuff off me, hard life, and just a big healing. Amen.

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
As it was for me as well. You will be getting a big hug from me one day My Sister. God is So Good. 🙌
10:58 AM - Apr 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
24 April, 11:00
AMEN!!!!! Can't wait we are at the finish line brother. GOD IS SO GOOD> in these last years, lost my dad to murder, my step dad to horrible quick cancer, and then well EVERYTHING else. BIG eye opener to me and very cathartic. REAL men and you are most assuredly among the best. GOD bless you and yours brother. ENDLESSLY>

24 April, 11:01
All I can utter is I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

24 April, 11:02
You have touched my heart in ways I cannot describe, truly, God knows. Love for The Win> Thank You Steph. 🙏❤️