Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I have not found a place where so many are gathered with less ego than here. Thank You all for being exactly as You are, this is a beautiful place. God Will Bless You for your relentless service to others.
09:48 AM - Apr 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 October, 11:21
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Ain't He AMAZING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess Ferrand @JESSRN66
19 October, 10:00
AGREED! 💞🙏🌻🍻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:39
You are such a gift, Jason! God Bless you.
💝🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 October, 10:25
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
No one above the other and God Bless You too, togetherness in this way, is the gift, this is how we shine hope and faith to those in darkness filled with despair.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 September, 09:19
Jason your a many for many people thank you for being a part of us.

21 September, 06:16
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 September, 09:17
🙏🏻... and thank you Jason for all you do. WRWY Bless you and your family✨💖

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
20 September, 09:10
God Bless you too Jason. It is our gathering place. Filled with love.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

21 September, 06:16
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
🙏❤️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 September, 08:59
Amen Brother! We are in this together to get everyone to the finish line! No one left behind! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🌈

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 08:58
it is my honor to be here among you beautiful souls ❤️
God bless you Jason 🙏

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 September, 07:55
IN JESUS NAME AMEN 💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕

05 September, 07:56
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
IN JESUS NAME AMEN 💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 July, 02:12
I agree Jason. I went onto Truth Social for a little while the last two days and it wasn't the same. Here I feel so at home and comfortable. You all are like a warm blanket and a fireplace on a cold winter's night. I just really feel GOD here in everyone. I so so need that. Love you brother.

13 July, 09:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Love You too and I agree while also knowing that comfort doesnt always equal growth however many here challenge one another with ideas/questions/pov's sparking that spiritual growth in a healthy way.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 June, 04:43
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ TO YOU!!

26 June, 04:45
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
TY 💞🙏💞 God is Good.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 June, 03:07
I was just writing a DM to you about this very topic. So strange, that I erased it all, and clicked home to bring me to the feed, and the first post was this one...reposted from months ago. God is mysterious and not so mysterious at times. Not going to BS, I am having a super hard time right now. Perhaps I'm not showing enough service to others, who knows. Love you Jason.

26 June, 03:24
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I Love You Cindy. GOD LOVES YOU. You are not alone, ever.🙏❤️

Judy Anonette @biju
11 June, 04:07
So true!

13 July, 09:52
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
🙏❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 April, 09:19
When God's spirit indwells a soul, God's Light shines from within and produces a gentleness, a warmth of spirit and the the fruits of the spirit become evident.
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Gentleness
Self Control
This is what you encounter here on AnonUp. 😇

25 April, 09:37
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AMEN!!! God Is Good. 🙌🕊️🙌

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

24 April, 11:37
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Love You Cee...You're welcome and I feel this same way. Thank You Family. 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

24 April, 11:38
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I Love You Kathy ❤️🙏❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 April, 11:28
🙌🏻❤️👍🏻🫵🏻

24 April, 11:40
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Love You Beverly. 🙏❤️ . . 🙌🕊️🙌

NEO ONE @Neo
24 April, 11:27
Nothing more to add. 👍

24 April, 11:40
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
👍🙏❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 April, 11:25
Imagine a World mostly like AU! ❤️🙏

24 April, 11:41
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 July, 02:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Jason took my word. I was going to say that it would be awesome :).
That is too funny.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 April, 10:55
🎯❤️🎯

24 April, 10:55
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Love You Janet. 🙏❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 10:51
Yeah, us being US and sharing OUR journey to hopefully strengthen others is NOT ego. lol GOD BLESS YA BROTHER>

24 April, 10:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
GOD BLESS YOU SISTER> I will never forget how God used us each to heal one another as He did, every interaction has meaning. I Love You Very Much. 🙏❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 April, 10:51
I shared your same sentiment this morning in my own way 😊 great minds think alike!

24 April, 10:52
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
💞💞💞

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

24 April, 10:52
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Love You too Ela. 🙏❤️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 April, 09:52
LOVE FROM NEVADA PATRIOT

24 April, 09:52
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Right back at Ya from NY, Love You Joann.