Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
25 April, 01:38
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
History in the making💥 God bless you 🙏🏼❤️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 April, 09:35
...she started her public debut with this goal in mind...it was pretty apparent from the git-go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
25 April, 08:29
She is awesome!
I'm hoping that she doesn't make it all about black people ...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 April, 09:30
You have already won :)

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
24 April, 09:20
THIS STATEMENT IS FROM APRIL 2020.
I got excited.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 April, 07:42
The ESTHER Prophecy! | Kim Clement Prophecy

"Kim Clement LIVE and UNCUT from Nashville, TN in 2011. It was on this day that Kim saw the Esther who would arise, and so much more for America, the Middle East, Africa and the world. He saw that the struggles we are now facing are the labor pains of something that is about to be born. Out of the bitter will come something sweet! Rejoice, this is not the end, but the beginning of the greatest move of God we have seen since Jesus walked the earth. This night was so full of prophecy, it’s too much for me to list here! You MUST watch this!"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 April, 07:37
believe she is the "Esther" Kim Clement prophesied!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 April, 06:05
I am not sure who is currently sponsoring Candace and would like to know more myself .

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
25 April, 03:28
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
I Would Say Her Grandfather has a Lot To Do With It!!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 April, 05:18
The Book of Esther

The Book of Esther tells a story of the deliverance of the Jewish people. We are shown a Persian emperor, Ahasuerus (loosely based on Xerxes, 485–464 B.C.), who makes momentous decisions for trivial reasons, and his wicked minister, Haman, who takes advantage of the king’s compliance to pursue a personal vendetta against the Jews by having a royal decree issued ordering their destruction. The threat is averted by two Jews, Esther and Mordecai. Their influence and intervention allow the Jews to turn the tables on their enemies and rout their attackers. This deliverance is commemorated by the inauguration of the Jewish festival of Purim on the fourteenth and fifteenth of Adar (mid-February through mid-March). The book confronts the modern reader with important themes, the evils of genocide and racism.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
24 April, 05:18
Please do Candace, we love you!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 April, 05:06
It’s always good to have “a plan.”

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 April, 04:47
Esther

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 April, 01:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was wondering if what I heard is true? Is she Martin Luther King Jr , Granddaughter ( or Great granddaughter )

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 April, 03:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I remember your 2019 Esther post VK.

"We are at a turning point.
You will know Esther soon."

@VincentKennedy

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 April, 03:45
I would love to see Candace run for an office! 🇺🇸❤️🙏