Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
23 April, 01:18
From a follower of Sacred Blue Tent:

"Right outside my front door ❤️"

Planetary alignment happening!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 April, 01:23
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
When the Moon is in the 7th house
and Jupiter aligns with Mars
Peace will guide the Planets
and Love will steer the Srars...

~ Aquarius ~
by
The 5th Dimension

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Was thinking of this song & group the other day. Was wondering if their Band title, The 5th Dimension, they knew something back then?
I keep hearing that we need to move form the 3rd dimension to the 5th, ascend
01:34 PM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 April, 01:40
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It strangely coincides, doesn't it...Ive noticed a lot of lyrics give us the signs...not that all the bands or songwriters are bad, because I've noticed a lot of them to be spiritual, especially the older hippies...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 April, 01:45
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
LOL, older hippies. I grew up in the 60's/70's, LOL but I wasn't a "hippie" in those terms. Jim Morrison's writing was interesting, spiritual if you listen to his songs. Most of the time he was strung out on multiple drugs though. He was the son of a high ranking naval officer.