Kim Runner @kimrunner
Are you able to accept the message even if you don't like the messenger?
12:40 PM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 April, 10:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
so...is Elon going to send the message I wonder? at this point it is about gathering information and discerning what is best for our souls.....too many players in this movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 April, 10:44
Yes 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
23 April, 10:24
if it's true yes!!! this is not a divide and conquer movement so personalities should be set aside. it's not personalities before principles, but principles before personalities.

WWG1WGA

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
23 April, 10:30
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
we all have a lot to learn from one another, knowledge is key, when it comes to Ascension principles some are slower than others, but I am so grateful to be pointed in the right direction, as well as, be guided to take more action.

research is key, to gain corroboration and further knowledge. thus helping to guide us in the right direction.

there are some comments made in alternative media videos that I didn't quite jive with, but it did not mean that I shot down the messenger, just because of one thing that I disagreed with.

I just continued to research see what other opinions are and then way out my findings.

I trust in God that he will guide me in the right direction.

he's never let me down thus far.

WWGIWGA

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 April, 03:52
absolutely

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 April, 02:17
Yes... I trust my body/feelings/intuition etc., to be able to look beyond the 'messenger', as I do my best to step away from 'thinking'. Putting aside any preconceived ideas can be a challenge at times, but is good to practice. It's a welcoming feeling to be proved wrong about someone or something I may have had negative thoughts about previously..☺️🙏.

why this @americansprit
23 April, 01:43
A friend once told me " listen to what they say, but watch their feet" it has be very valuable over the years........

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 April, 01:43
Why ask that question? Are we expecting a message from a previously known black hat?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 01:47
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
no, im just curious
and why not ask?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 April, 01:36
BRILLIANT, Kim.
Ty for saying so succinctly
what I was trying to say this a.m.

Don't shoot the messenger
pay attention TO THE MESSAGE!

Is it true? False? What do YOU think! 💪😼💥🇺🇸🕊️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 April, 01:35
Yes as long as it's the truth!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
23 April, 01:09
… no

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
23 April, 01:04
Yes, what matters is the message.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 April, 01:01
Yes! Message over messenger

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 April, 01:39
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Imagine Obummer coming to you with a message...
You would go hmmmm at least wouldn't you?
I really did not know what to answer...very tricky

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 April, 01:01
Hi kim yes if its the truth if not ignore and move on 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 April, 01:00
If I don't accept the messenger, I'll likely 'except' their message. Trust is key.

If you're referring to ppl with TDS they'll have to trust Trump before they accept any of his messages.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 April, 12:59
My personal experience with this is through Feeling the Message.

My most powerful example of this is when Trump announced he was running.
Believe it or not, my first reaction was instant repulsion, due to MSM portrayal over the years.

My Intuition IMMEDIATELY slapped me upside the head, and said "Look again"....
which I dutifully did.

I proceeded down rabbit hole after rabbit hole, which provided nothing but evidence of how generous and amazing Donald had been, to multiple people.

Since elected?
His speeches move me to literal, grateful tears.
And his Inauguration hangs immortalized on my wall.
🇺🇸🙏💗

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 April, 12:57
i will revolt against the messenger, challenge the message, cling to my traditionally held belief system, defend the guilty who have gaslighted me as i have my whole life. eventually the truth wins.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 April, 12:54
Always!

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
23 April, 12:52
the truth will set us all free

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 April, 12:52
Always! 😎

Principles before Personalities. 🙌

#FamilyIsEverything

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 April, 12:51
only if it resonates

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
🤩FYI re previous post
https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Reflex *.* @Reflex

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 12:54
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
:)

Hi RD!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
No matter what, I will always accept the word of God from where it shall be delivered. For that which I am not seeing or see improperly I will eat.

Joe Jericho @Jericho2021
23 April, 12:49
If it's true, yes

Bee Bee @BxAx17
Tricky...

bhagood 123 @bhagood123

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 April, 12:48
Absolutely and I only pray that my readers feel the same way, lol!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 April, 12:47
Some of the best info I have ever received has been from people I either prejudged, or was dismissive of. I am thankful for learning those important lessons. Open Mind Mentality absorbs all the juicy bits!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 April, 12:44
isn't that an interesting question - one answer is that many people could not accept the message from our President Trump because they did not like him....

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts