Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 12:40
Are you able to accept the message even if you don't like the messenger?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
if it's true yes!!! this is not a divide and conquer movement so personalities should be set aside. it's not personalities before principles, but principles before personalities.

WWG1WGA
10:24 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TILasVegasStrong in this post can reply
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
23 April, 10:30
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
we all have a lot to learn from one another, knowledge is key, when it comes to Ascension principles some are slower than others, but I am so grateful to be pointed in the right direction, as well as, be guided to take more action.

research is key, to gain corroboration and further knowledge. thus helping to guide us in the right direction.

there are some comments made in alternative media videos that I didn't quite jive with, but it did not mean that I shot down the messenger, just because of one thing that I disagreed with.

I just continued to research see what other opinions are and then way out my findings.

I trust in God that he will guide me in the right direction.

he's never let me down thus far.

WWGIWGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396