COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
23 April, 09:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 April, 09:35
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
my brain - thinks - "they" think they are helping.

So what rationale reason would anyone have for "putting chips" - in animals - which other proven tracking methods are common?

Trust me CANADIANS are some of the most brain washed people ...

Free speech in "their" country is what a judge decides.
To be a "good Canadian" - you don't buck the narrative....

They are an extension the "crown" - but they don't think so.. and their naive brains think "a conversation" about politics is sharing the mainstream stories of how much MSM hates the orange man.. and that is from THIS week......

This is so STUPID.
So either there is nothing in those "shots" - or they are trying to KILL everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
my animals are chipped. It’s not for tracking it’s for identification. If they are lost a reader identifies that animal and you’re notified. That being said I can’t believe they’re vaccinating animals it’s so effing evil. And no I don’t think they think they’re doing good. All they have to do is read.
10:04 AM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Green 8700, click on at the bottom under it