COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
23 April, 09:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
my brain - thinks - "they" think they are helping.

So what rationale reason would anyone have for "putting chips" - in animals - which other proven tracking methods are common?

Trust me CANADIANS are some of the most brain washed people ...

Free speech in "their" country is what a judge decides.
To be a "good Canadian" - you don't buck the narrative....

They are an extension the "crown" - but they don't think so.. and their naive brains think "a conversation" about politics is sharing the mainstream stories of how much MSM hates the orange man.. and that is from THIS week......

This is so STUPID.
So either there is nothing in those "shots" - or they are trying to KILL everything.
09:35 AM - Apr 23, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
23 April, 10:04
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
my animals are chipped. It’s not for tracking it’s for identification. If they are lost a reader identifies that animal and you’re notified. That being said I can’t believe they’re vaccinating animals it’s so effing evil. And no I don’t think they think they’re doing good. All they have to do is read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philipp Anon @gigu
23 April, 09:57
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
you shouldn't be trolling your own country.
believe me, this is possible everywhere. here in switzerland, people have the feeling of being back in "normality". but after 2 years of brainwashing, they run into the next one and wave ukraine flags without questioning what is really happening there.
around the world, good people are fighting for justice. in the end, we will celebrate! we will win!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 April, 09:59
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication
Why do you think I'm "trolling" my own country?