Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 April, 09:27
AND did ANYONE notice soon as they said "butter was evil" everybody started well lots, having like bp trouble. WHAT if I told ya too, they know if we don't have real fats like that our brains will shrink. COULD that also have any freaking thing to do with "dementia" that they got kill drugs for. ONE example, don't get me started on the depletion intentionally of magnesium in the soil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I love real butter - I always give in to any craving I have for it... means my body needs what its got.

The farmers diet - real dairy, unprocessed meat, fresh veg, fruit, nuts, home made bread... bread is just a vehiclw for butter antway...
09:32 PM - Apr 22, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
23 April, 05:54
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yep I also eat what I crave and even as a kid thought, must be what my body needs, I eat what I want and only until full. Not a bite past that. Don't like feeling stuffed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 09:37
Insider even said pre net about those bastards making fake cheese which she said is basically one molecule away from plastic, of course on purpose.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 April, 09:43
I have HATED US cheese as long as I have known of it... I'm British, (in the US 29 years), we always had lovely cheese - just about every county had its own variety...

It was like that 'whipped topping' cr@p... if it isn't fresh cream, or dairy custard (cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla), it does not deserve to go on any desert!

22 April, 09:36
YEP I feed this dude and me, and neither is fat. BECAUSE I cook clean as I can, like you said. I mean I eat snacks and all that, but clean. WELL big old Sunday meals most days. What I call it.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 April, 09:40
Yep. Meat, two veg, No processed... I've been making a lot of soups and stews lately, meat can be added or not as required, they freeze well too.