USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
01 February, 03:33
Vincent Kennedy - 107 Defeats the nWo
- 4VKM

Pay attention to what Juan says at the 3 min Mark about when asked what he says about being "JFK JR"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
His voice sounds like him from old recordings before the plane crash. He is too deep in this to not be him at this point. I think it's him. He is our reminder of what was taken from us. That little boy on the side of the road. Jr. ! He represents something so big and regardless if its him or not, I understand the message and the mission. Something amazing is about to manifest in front of our eyes and I feel blessed to be alive to see it and be a part of it. WWG1WGA ....
01:02 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Westsider in this post can reply
I am melda @Melda
06 February, 05:31
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
Juan is not JFK Jr. You can tell just from his hands and physique. The voice is not JFK's either. Robert David Steele has met Juan several times and he states that Juan is not JFK Jr. However, Juan has confirmed to Robert, that JFK Jr. is (1000%) alive. Amazing times, yeah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
06 February, 05:57
In response I am melda to her Publication
JFK Jrs voice is NOT GOING TO BE the same as it was 20 years ago! I for one believe 107 IS Jr. 🙂

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
02 February, 07:31
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
You know id like to believe that and there are some convincing articles out there and videos but i can't say for 100% though so im not gonna jump onto that tain just yet ya know?