Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
25 April, 07:59
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
made up woketard left liberal 💩
climate change my ass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
25 April, 07:58
that dead pedo ain’t flying anywhere on
the real AF 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
22 April, 07:21
Even then, it will be null and void!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
22 April, 03:15
it'd we FAF if he got antifaed !!! 😁😁😂

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
22 April, 02:03
😡😡😡😡😡 Wow, wasn't that about where Trump was and they tried to shoot his plane down? JS, maybe I got confused and it was else where? I just remember something about that! That is right because it is Bye dan nothing will happening, so all is well, ot seems like he is here to stay!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 April, 03:43
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
I think that was Hawaii?!

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
22 April, 01:20
AF1 uses $200,000 in fuel per hour....

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 April, 01:28
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
I had NO Idea! 😳😳🤦‍♀️

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
22 April, 01:03
Carbon Credit taxes are added onto already high gas taxes here. Climate change hoax.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
22 April, 11:45
The gridlock already started yesterday for this clown show. Wondering how many of my fellow Washingtonians will get the irony of this little visit. I paid $5.25 a gallon for mid grade yesterday.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
22 April, 11:42
Just like our dip💩 PM in Canada. Flies across the country to lecture us all on climate change, then flies back to Ottawa, then flies back to BC to go on a skiing holiday

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 April, 11:36
Come on now, that's so logical😅😅😅😅