Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 11:15
If you’re on Telegram I think it makes a lot of sense to take some time to investigate WhipLash347 and all of the work he’s doing with Lobstr and tokenized assets.

AUs best and brightest Anons should head over there and see if the info lines up with truth.

If what is happening on Lobstr is true, many people will become very wealthy.

On the otherhand, if this is all a scam, a lot of Patriots are going to lose a lot of money.

Worth digging into...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
21 April, 09:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why are so many in this movement sidetracked by the “wealth transfer”? I have bought physical silver since things started to go sideways a couple of years ago, but I feel like that is different than speculating on Crypto, which like fiat, is not backed by anything.

It is worrisome that so many “big names” in this movement are so laser-focused on gaining the edge through wealth and potentially not understanding that it runs counter to the bigger picture.

God will transfer assets as he or she deems fit. So many people through this movement have lost everything of tangible value yet still perservere with blind faith of a better world ahead. Wouldn’t a better world be focused on creating an environment where wealth really didn’t matter? Sometimes I wonder who the true patriots are because we continue to be fooled by so many who are just playing the role to gain an edge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
I have said it many times and some doubt me I am sure but I truly absolutely hate money and it's whole concept. The entire ideology of money is based on possession, accumulation, and hoarding literally and no one can explain that away. It is impossible to understand money and how it works without applying that. In other words it functions on having more than you need daily. It also needs large "systems" behind it to even function, via cities and that means governments! BUT...to satiate the wife's fear of it' use and possession of it for "financial comfort, security, and safety net" I delved into money, and trusts, and how the strawman works and man! You would not believe what each one of us is actually worth financially! I have no idea how many "shares" of my stocks their are but I did learn that each ONE, each share is worth 89.24mil~ Not a typo...it's true!
There is so much wealth behind the world's living souls you could never spend it in a lifetime! And I still fucking hate it!
08:27 AM - Apr 22, 2022
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
22 April, 09:09
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
There is great wisdom in simple sayings...like this one for instance:

Money is the root of all evil

I like to think that a world could exist without it, but that would take thought well beyond our current programming. Only God can fix what we have broken.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 April, 09:16
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
No one wants to leave the city systems...gathering you into large accumulations allows that. We are programmed...now for so long it has become genetically modified into us.
God will have to make a generation "wander in the desert until they pass away" and then take the children who never knew it and give them the promise land.