Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 April, 02:35
This pretty much sums up how I feel when VK gives decodes about "The Plans" lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 April, 02:41
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Lol so it's not just me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 02:47
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Lol nawww.

What u think about the 11.4 decodes? I'm suppose to be headed to the beach in a couple weeks and i'm starting to second guess whether i should go. lol

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 April, 03:19
Don't really know bro, still looking into it myself. Some things that seem relevant to me right now:

Plan B Musk acquiring Twitter, the mentions of 1221 and Twitter %ownership.

Red Cross/AIDs/Hussein have been popping up a lot for me.

114 EM following

Most interesting was the 1 2 3 w/ Dan

What about you?

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Same. Alot of dots being connected. We've seen stuff like this in the past so it could be delayed for a couple months like everything else seems to be.
03:24 AM - Apr 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 April, 03:31
Absolutely. Like a preparation/advanced military drop.

Red Wave Coming
Election day (midterms) is 11.8

Q1234
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q

🤔

22 April, 03:40
The good guys are still dropping info like Disney Grooming, HB laptop material, Child trafficking rings broken up etc. I think there's still some more 'drip drips' of similar info that need to be slowly released before the normies will accept the Podesta arrest (11.4). But 7 months should be plenty of time before the 'drops' really start coming out.

It also makes sense to drop more info right before an election to sway ppl into voting Red while its still fresh on their minds.