Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
This pretty much sums up how I feel when VK gives decodes about "The Plans" lol
02:35 AM - Apr 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Tigerladys Den @tigress21
23 April, 02:47
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
so cute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 April, 12:13
The little ones have the intelligence already there, so sweet, never had the veil like us older ones, let’s truly save OUR children! That’s why the evil wants them destroyed, they have no veil and great powers/insight and have come to Save humanity and Earth Shan so she is no longer know as the Planet of Tears but will graduate to her glory!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 April, 08:12
We hear her.
We are with her.
We are glad that Q had/have a greatest plan.
Art Qf war.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
22 April, 08:27
oh my gosh shes just too adorable! God bless all the children.💖

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
22 April, 06:23
This is pure

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 April, 05:21
True that! That baby is beautiful!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 April, 04:13
reminds me a little of my granddaughters 💖 they are so innocent
ooooh green

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 April, 04:21
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
So cute!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 April, 04:10
❤️😆

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 April, 03:30
just gorgus😁

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
22 April, 02:55
I second that. He’s full of it. Testing people’s “impressionability”

LoveConquers All @All777Love
22 April, 02:31
She is too precious!🥰
“Trust the plan.”

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 April, 02:13
lol

22 April, 02:02
BTW, love these TikTok vids as I don't have it

22 April, 02:06
I finally broke down and got the app. After u sift thru it all it has some cute things.

👏‼️PERFECT‼️

22 April, 02:03
I thought so. Thanks :)

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 April, 02:00
Love her! Old soul in a little body!, 👏😀❤️❤️❤️

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 April, 01:52
Living doll. ❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 April, 01:37
😍😂😍🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
22 April, 01:37
💪😍😍Super cute

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 April, 01:35
A D O R A B L E

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 April, 01:34
Too cute😍 Anon Super-PlanDeveloper-In-Training ❣️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 April, 01:34
😆 😆 😆 kids are so precious

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 April, 01:31
Too cute.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 April, 12:42
This is so cute and hilarious! Her cape! 😂😂

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 April, 12:19
Just like a woman. doesn’have a plan but doesn’t like yours either! 😂😂🤣🤣

22 April, 12:22
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Ur so bad lol.

Jes King @jes_US
22 April, 12:12
same. just keeping my eyes peeled for those lamplighters and better still lit lamps.
regardless I go with God.
God goes before me God goes behind me God is above me God is below me I am surrounded by love and light I have a positive generous spirit and attitude even when I'm at my lowest that's the best I got for a plan... for now.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
In response Jes King to her Publication
Good plan! 😀👍❤️

Jes King @jes_US
22 April, 03:31
In response Jes King to her Publication
I can guarantee I will not be reaching out.
I will be waiting to be reached towards... I will know you when you come, do not be afraid, for I am not the one you should fear I promise you that.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
22 April, 12:00
😂

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
22 April, 11:48
lol at least shes ready with that cape!

22 April, 11:49
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Ready to spring into action whenever the plan comes! lol

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
22 April, 11:36
Love this!!! Thanks for the giggles!!

22 April, 11:37
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
Welcome! :)

amy lilley @amylilley
22 April, 10:30
Abby gets my vote every time, plan or not, y’all should follow her😇

amy lilley @amylilley
22 April, 10:34
In response amy lilley to her Publication
alongcameabby

22 April, 10:38
In response amy lilley to her Publication
lol will do!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 April, 10:22
Smart kid.